Finnriver Farmcrafted Meal January 22-24 (Vegetarian)
The Finnriver Kitchen is offering a weekly “heat & eat” take-out meal plan. Each week, the Finnriver Kitchen will produce a tasty pre-cooked dish in a 9x9 pan, offering 2 hearty servings of a comforting, delicious and nutritious meal, which can be easily re-heated and enjoyed at home.
This weeks menu:
Mushroom Lentil Shepard's Pie - Earthy blend of portobello, Cremimi, shiitake, Maitaki, oyster, andreishi mushrooms, with lentils and buttery mashed potatoes.
Dishes will range with vegetarian and meat-inclusive offerings such as: Cassoulet, Coq Au Cidre, Ratatouille, or a Warming White Cheddar Macaroni. You can sign up for Vegetarian only, Meat-only or 4 weeks of alternating options. The 4th week vegetarian option will also be Gluten-Free.
Dishes are created to highlight seasonal, locally sourced meat and veggies as much as possible from our local farms, including: Red Dog Farm, Finnriver Home Farm, Midori Farm, Mystery Bay Cheese, Samish Bay Creamery, Twin Sisters Creamery, SpringRain Farm, Egg & I Farm, Cape Cleare Fishery as well as other farms across the Olympic Peninsula and PNW region.
Pre-pay for one meal at a time (order online by Wednesday by 12pm) or purchase a monthly subscription (10% discount for pre-pay of 4+ meals at a time). Pick up each weekend at the Cider Garden during open hours.
- Thank you for understanding substitutions will be not be allowed for these meals
- Meals are served in a re-usable ceramic dish that will need to be returned the following week when you pick up your next meal or upon your next visit. Remember to bring your dish back!
- Deposits: $30 for club members, refundable upon bringing your dish back after the last meal. $15 for individual purchases, upon bringing your dish back.
- If you'd like to order individual meals during the month, please pre-order by Wednesday 12pm.
- $25 meal + $15 refundable deposit upon return