Indicates a required field
Every other week, the Finnriver Kitchen and Farm Chef Brian Stafford will produce a tasty pre-cooked dish in a 9x9 pan, offering 2 hearty servings of a comforting, delicious and nutritious meal which can be easily re-heated and enjoyed at home. Meals will be vegetarian (the 4th week of each month will also be Gluten-Free), and include a range of delectable dishes such as Cassoulet and Ratatouille to warming White Cheddar Mac & Cheese-- all including seasonal, locally sourced ingredients from local farms: Red Dog Farm, Finnriver home farm, Midori Farm, Mystery Bay Creamery, Samish Bay Creamery, Twin Sisters Creamery, Spring Rain Farms, as well as other farmers and producers from the Olympic Peninsula and throughout the region.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Members will be charged monthly (on the 1st) for the coming month's subscription - $40
2. Your menu for the month ahead will be sent a couple weeks in advance.
While we understand there may be dietary restrictions, we appreciate your understanding that there will be no special requests or adjustments to these curated meals.
3. Pick-up your order at the Cider Garden during open hours every 2nd & 4th weekend of each month, from January through April.
*SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE*
Open hours: Friday- Sunday 12pm-6pm
4. Return your dish after each pickup! A dish deposit of $30 will be charged to your account, refundable upon bringing your dish back after the last meal.
5. If you would like to provide a meal plan for a member of the community who could be nourished by your kindness and this good food, you can purchase one here and we will pass it on! We will distribute gift meals through either the Community Wellness Project’s food access program or through Jefferson County Anti-Racist Fund mutual aid network. Please select and pay for the meal plan you’d like to gift and leave us a message in the check out process that you’d like us to share it with others!